How to Contact Lifetime Products

How to Contact Lifetime Products

How to Contact Lifetime Products

We’ve been seeing a few comments posted here from customers trying to reach our Customer Care team.

While we’re glad to try and address your questions here, most of the time we pass your questions directly on to our Customer Care team who is happy to help you get the information or help you need regarding your product.

We always invite your comments and don’t want to discourage anyone from writing in (after all, that’s what this blog is all about), we do want to make sure that when you have questions they get answered as quickly as possible.

That said, when you want to talk to a product or lifestyle expert, this is the place to post those questions, comments, suggestions, examples, etc.

When you have questions regarding assembly, warranty, replacement parts, etc.  you’ll want to contact Customer Care. First, check the Customer Care section of our web site at www.Lifetime.com/customercare/, we may have already answered your question, or you can always contact a representative using one of the email links on our Contact Us page: www.Lifetime.com/customercare/contactus.aspx.

An Elegant Wedding Reception

It’s National Play-doh Day!

Joe

Joe

Name: Joe

Position at Lifetime Products: Web Developer. What does that mean? I work with the rest of the web team to put great designs into industry standard HTML5, CSS3, ASP.NET MVC, and use other techno-jargon stuff to help our customers find what they're looking for, learn about our products, and have a fun time doing it.

Social Networks:

How long at Lifetime Products: Since November 2005

Background: You’ve always wanted to know who on earth Joe is, and even if you haven't we're going to tell you anyway! He was born in Weber County, Utah, USA. He is a descendant of Paiute (Native American) heritage and is a member of the Kanosh (Utah) Band. He is a member of various community, church, and civic organizations, and is actively involved with local, state, and national government. He is concerned with customer service and is striving to educate businesses concerning proper “consumer etiquette”. Joe is a Thawte Web of Trust Notary and is involved with seamless Digital Signatures utilizing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and similar technologies. He is a husband and father. He rides his recumbent bicycle to work every day. He enjoys gardening, houseplants, mobile computing, camping, authoring web sites, working in the yard, and spending time with his family. How does he do it all? We really don’t have the foggiest. Some have suspected he’s discovered the secrets of cold fusion, while others think he may be an android. We may never know for certain.

My favorite Lifetime Products: Lifetime Yard cart, outdoor sheds, camp tables, and picnic tables

Comments

Steven Rossi

9/16/2008 10:40:13 AM

I am looking at the 10x8 shed that has an entry on the one side and is listed at $1,189.00.

My question is, can you add windows to the sides that do not have a door? I see that one side has a window but I would like two windows on each side and one on the opposite side of the entry door.

I want to put a hot tub into this shed. Can it be set up without the floor in it?

Last question is can the shed be put together around the hot tub? If you can send me the instructions I could probably tell if I would be able to accomplish this.

Steve

declan

9/16/2008 4:31:33 PM

I bought a Lifetime 71799 In-Ground Basketball System and have lost the instructions to put it together, can you email me a set of instructions.

Thanks Declan100

joe

joe

9/16/2008 5:19:08 PM

@Declan100,

Thanks for your comment, and that's exactly the kind of stuff we're trying to put on www.Lifetime.com for you.

I'm a subscriber to the theory that if you give a man a fish you feed him for a day, but if you teach that man to fish you feed him for the rest of his life.

So let me teach you how to "fish" for assembly instructions: Point your browser over to www.Lifetime.com, hovering over the "Customer Care" menu, and clicking on "Assembly Instructions." Scroll down to the Basketball section and click on the model number that you're looking for to open the recent set of assembly instructions in PDF format.

- Joe the Web Guy

Duwain Dorris

9/19/2008 5:17:29 PM

I have a Lifetime yard cart  that i bought at Sam's.

The bearings on one of the tires both broke and I need to get replacements. I have only had this cart two weeks.

Clint Miller

9/20/2008 11:46:18 AM

My landscape crew ran into my in-ground pole and bent the middle section of the post! The bottom section was in concrete and was not damaged but the collar at the bottom of the mid section has been bent and causes the goal to lean! Can you sell me another mid section of the post! I am assuming I can unassemble the mid post and install a new one!

GENE

9/20/2008 7:06:54 PM

I HAVE ABOUT 60 CHAIRS AND NEED A STORAGE RACK AND CAN NOT FIND IT ON YOUR SITE.

Shawn

9/21/2008 2:54:57 PM

I bought a Lifetime 1557 Atlas 52" portable basketball system, and I want to know if this can be converted to an in-ground system. It has the 3.5 inch pole. Thanks

pat fuhr

9/22/2008 11:55:22 AM

I love your picnic tables that have the bench attached to them. Please tell me where I can find these in the Kansas City area.

joe

joe

9/22/2008 12:38:18 PM

@Duwain Dorris,

Ouch! That's not good! Please get in touch with our Customer Care Department (www.lifetime.com/customercare) with the details and they'll get you all taken care of.

The most direct way to contact them is by emailing customercare@lifetime.com or calling +1 (800) 225-3865. When you do please have a description of the problem, your model number, serial number, date of sale, and place of sale handy.

- joe

joe

joe

9/22/2008 12:44:58 PM

@Clint Miller,

Wow! Your landscaping crew ran into your Lifetime Basketball pole and the only thing it did was bend it?! AWESOME! We build them tough! That said, you're on the right track with how we need to get you back in the game.

Our Customer Care Department (www.lifetime.com/customercare) will need to talk with you in a bit more detail to figure out exactly what it's going to take to get your pole fixed up.

You can drop them an email (customercare@lifetime.com) or give them a call at +1 (800) 225-3865 Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (MST) or Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (MST).

- Joe the Web Guy

joe

joe

9/22/2008 12:54:17 PM

@GENE,

Have you checked out the Lifetime Chair Cart (www.buylifetime.com/.../Default.aspx)?

It's constructed from 16-gauge square tubing and is built to withstand the high demands of commercial use. It can hold up to 32 Lifetime chairs, and the swivel caster wheels allow the cart to move easily.

- Joe the Web Guy

joe

joe

9/22/2008 1:04:12 PM

@Shawn,

That's a really good question! Holler over to our Customer Care Department (www.lifetime.com/customercare) by email (customercare@lifetime.com) or by phone (+1 (800) 225-3865) and let us know what they say. I'm sure you're not the only one reading this blog that has that question!

- joe

Bill Lowe

12/9/2010 9:07:38 AM

I have a table part # LHK 2941 that legs on the lower half are lose an shakey the plastic inserts and the outer collar are torn up, is there any replacements for this parts???

Jan

12/10/2010 11:01:57 AM

Contact our Customer Care Department at customercare@lifetime or 1-800-225-3865 and they will be happy to help you with that.

Cathy Herrold

3/27/2011 8:21:14 AM

Our basketball pole rusted from the inside out and broke in half while our son was playing. Luckily no injuries. Can we buy a new pole for the backboard and hoop? Cathy

Joe

3/28/2011 9:27:44 AM

That's extremely unusual! Glad no one was hurt! Please contact our Customer Care department to see about getting a new pole.

- Joe

Will

4/15/2012 11:47:01 AM

The lever that you use to change the hight of the goal snaped in half where can I get a replacement?

Joe

4/16/2012 9:23:55 AM

Our Customer Care team would be happy to help you get this resolved. :)

augustine

7/2/2012 11:44:29 PM

Hello I purchased some of your folding chairs and used them on the lawn but I have found that some of the rubber boots are gone. Do you sell replacements for them?

Jan

7/26/2012 4:05:43 PM

Contact our Customer Care department and they can help you with the chair feet.  1-800-225-3865

Lifetime Chairs at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
Did you know that an estimated 2.5 million people go to the Macys Thanksgiving Day Paradein New York City each year? Thats roughly twice the population of Hawaii, and all these people are standing on the same street in New York City at the same time to watch the parade. Thats a lot of people all hoping to get front row spots for the festivities! Because theres such limited front-row space, people show up 3 or 4 hours before the parade starts to get the best views, which means a lot of time standing and waiting. This year, to make the morning more relaxing, we decided to bring Lifetime Chairs to some of these people who were anticipating the start of the parade. That way, they could have a comfortable place to sit and rest their feet while getting a great view of all the floats, dancers and balloons. All the people who sat in...
2012 Plant Hardiness Zone Map
It's about that time. Time to start planning your garden and planting in your Lifetime Raised Garden Beds. Here in Utah the weather has been unseasonably warm. I am still being careful, however, and not planting too early... a surprise snow storm in June is not that unheard of here. Have you heard about the new Plant Hardiness map from the FDA? The 2012 Plant Hardiness Zone Map has a few surprises for our nations gardeners. Due to the warming trend in our climate lately, northerners may be able to successfully grow plants they weren't able to grow before. So exactly what is the Plant Hardiness Zone Map? If youve ever bought a packet of seeds, youve seen it. It's the little multi-colored map on the back of your vegetable or flower packet. Different colored zones on that map inform you of what number of zone you live in, an...
Pull out the grill, cook up some food, and watch some fireworks! The Official Kick-Off of Summer
The Fourth of July holiday will shortly be upon us; the holiday that seems to be the official launch of summer, sunburns, and water fights. With all the fun comes parades, BBQs, family reunionsthe things we look forward to all year long. Whatever the event, youre going to need seating and Lifetime has what you need. One of my favorites is the Lifetime 6-Foot Picnic Table. This sturdy table has been on my patio for years. Although its foldable for storage, I rarely put it away during the winter and it still looks great. The kids use it for projects, birthday parties, and general mess making (as you know how kids are). But with a quick wipe-down or spray from the hose it looks good enough to use a...