The Newest Lifetime Shed Family Member

The Newest Lifetime Shed Family Member

The Newest Lifetime Shed Family Member

I’m excited to talk about our new shed that we have been busy working on over the past few months. We have designed a new size with some fresh new features.

Through customer research, we learned that you, our awesome consumers, like the width of our 8-foot wide family of sheds, but some of you just don't have the space for a deep shed like our 8x10 or 8x12.5.

This new shed is 8 feet wide and 6 feet deep!

8' x 6' Shed

The shed also has a new look with vertical siding and windows in the doors. It has corner trim to make the colors pop and look good in your yard. We’ve also added a skylight that runs the full depth of the shed to allow natural light in so you can more easily see your stuff. Also, this new shed comes with shelving to help you organize your bug spray, weed killer, and whatever else you want to store.

With our new design this shed is even easier for you and friend or neighbor to build. We have a unique steel channel system that makes construction a snap, but will keep the shed strong and durable.

Check out this innovative new shed. You can find it at Costco Warehouses.

How to Use a Lifetime Fold-In-Half Table

Win a Lifetime Garden Caddy

Darrin

Darrin

Name- Darrin

Position at Lifetime Products- Product Marketing Manger – Lawn & Garden

How long at Lifetime Products- Since 2006

Topics I blog about- Gardening, Backyard & Garden organization, Home Organization, Garage Organization, Community/Service Projects.

My favorite products from Lifetime-  Do I have to say sheds

Comments

Cliff Myhill

3/5/2013 9:59:53 PM

I saw this today at Costco Bellingham. Could you tell me please, the dimensions and weights of the two boxes it comes in?

Darrin

3/6/2013 9:14:23 AM

Hi.

Box 1 is 240 lbs. 95.31" x 32"x 10.75"

Box 2 is 250 lbs. 95.31" x 32" x 10.75"

These weights are without the pallet.

Hope this is helpful.

nancy jo

3/14/2013 11:45:09 PM

We have installed the shed, however, it only came with one shelf and I would like to order more shelves, etc...where do I find the shelves online to order for this shed..#60091

Darrin

3/15/2013 10:49:20 AM

Hi. I'm glad you are enjoying your new shed. For additional shelving I would suggest going to www.buylifetime.com This is our online store. You'll want to make sure the description says that the shelf fits "all 8 foot shed models".

Sue Hansen

3/25/2013 4:47:25 PM

I had a friend give me your shed--Model#60091. I opened everything up and I have no Assembly Instructions. I need instructions plus a parts list as I do not know if it is all here. Your prompt reply would be appreciated. It looks like a great shed by looking at the picture on my box. Thank you, Sue

Zach

3/26/2013 12:08:51 PM

Sue,

I'm excited to help get you the information you need to get your shed put together and ready for Summer. The quickest way to get a copy of the instructions is to download a copy from our website. Follow this link: http://www.lifetime.com/customer-care/instructions.aspx and input your model number. Once you input your model number, you will be able to download a copy of the instructions and parts list.

If there is anything else that you need, feel free to call our customer service department, 1.800.225.3865,or use our online chat optionhttp://www.lifetime.com/customer-care/contact-lifetime.aspx (click on the ‘Ask an expert’ tab) to get live online help.

Thanks,
Zach

Pam Lawson

4/7/2013 3:34:49 PM

We just purchased two of these sheds from Costco and can not line up the floor to the walls any way we try. It is completely immposible as if the floors ae completely the wrong pieces. We will call tomorrow morning but was hoping to get an answer ASAP.

Darrin

4/8/2013 9:20:22 AM

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having. Seems strange, especially on two different sheds. Our Customer Service department stands ready to help you. They can be reached at 1-800-225-3865.

Mac

4/15/2013 7:18:57 PM

I have seen this shed at costco and am very impressed with the construction. I have the 8 x 12 shed and the door system with the 8 x 6 seems so much stronger. Using hinges is alot stronger for the doors. Will you be selling this shed outside of Costco?

Darrin

4/18/2013 11:56:36 AM

Hi. Glad you like your shed. Currently the 8x6 is exclusive to Costco.

Anton

5/4/2013 3:39:30 PM

I just purchased the 8'x6' shed from Costco. I am also having the same problem as another customer. I cannot get the floor to line up with the panels and doors. After measuring the floor size, it looks like the box contained a 7.5'x6' floor instead of an 8' x 6' floor. This is why the holes do not line up. I hope this is indeed the problem and Lifetime is going to send its customers the correct floor size. Thank you.

Darrin

5/6/2013 9:51:17 AM

Hello.

This is one I haven't heard of happening before now. I would recommend contacting our Customer Service department at:

1-800-225-3865  Opt. 3 for Sheds

They are the assembly experts and will be able to get things working for you.

I appologize for the hassle, but am confident you will love your new shed.

Victoria

5/28/2013 9:57:02 AM

We purchased this shed at Costco in late March. Since then, my Husband built a level 10" x 10" pad for it to set on out of brick & sand (paver style) framed with lumber. We built the shed over the Memorial Day weekend. I think it is essential to ensure you have a level surface for your shed to sit on. We did not have any trouble assembling, everything lined up fine. This project is something that will require your full attention, some tools and two people who can work well together. This takes some time to assemble, but if you follow the directions carefully, you with have a very good looking, well built shed, that is made in America and is a very good value.

Darrin

5/28/2013 10:03:01 AM

Thanks for your feedback. Enjoy your shed.

Zach

4/4/2015 5:07:42 PM

I bought this shed at Costco, and halfway through assembly realized I had an extra side wall panel (DQE) and was short a corner piece (AGL). How do I get another corner piece?

Darrin

4/6/2015 2:14:34 PM

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will rush the part out to you. Please contact us at 1-800-225-3865 Option 2 Thank you, Darrin.

Christine

1/24/2016 2:20:17 PM

I bought an 8X10 Lifetime shed and the instructions are different than the actual measurements of the pieces and/or space allotted for them. I think I may have two different boxes? Can someone contact me asap. Unfortunately I have paid to have someone start on this project and now I suppose I should take it apart and and return it. I spoke with Costco and they advised me to call you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Santa's Secret Shed
Shhhhhh. Don't tell my kids. The other day I talked with Santa at the mall and he informed me he is bringing my little girl a play kitchen. I'm so excited, she's going to love it! However, Santa was a bit concerned because the box is so big. He was worried that with such a big box he may not be able to fit everything in his sleigh on Christmas Eve. So, he asked if there was any possible way he could deliver the present early and hide it at our house until Christmas Eve when he'll put it under the tree. Yikes! At first I thought there was no possible way I'd be able to hide a present that large at our house. WAIT! Ding, ding! I just remembered the new Lifetime shed that we built in our backyard. It'san8'x5' shedso it has plenty of room to hide a play kitchen box. However, my son does likes to play in there sometimes and pret...
Lifetime’s Online Store Goes Mobile
BuyLifetime.com, Lifetime's Official Online Store, has been doing business for many years, letting customers (like you!)buy direct for the manufacturer. Over the years astechnology has changed, our product catalog has gotten larger, and even more information has been added about our products all to help you find the information that you want before making a purchase we even have product videos online for you. We've built the site with standards in mind, which has let our site work on a wide variety of web browsers and operating systems. And then everything changed!! People started getting cell phones with the Internet on them! Luckily for us, these devices generally came with up-to-date web browsers (the Apple iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad; and phones powered by Android). Our site looked pretty good on these devices, and...
It’s Earth Day!
Its Earth Day! The perfect time to plant a tree, start your garden, start composting to reuse material, or simply . . . take your recycling out! At Lifetime, were conscious of our community and our role and responsibilities to the environment around us. Did you know that our products are made with a plastic called High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)? This type of plastic is what makes our products so durable and long-lasting. In making our HDPE products, all plastic materials not used in the initial process are reused! Not only that, but HDPE is an easily recyclable material. The other great part about producing HDPE is that its created using natural petroleum instead of fossil fuels, therefore making the process from start to finish, safer for all!