The Newest Lifetime Shed Family Member

The Newest Lifetime Shed Family Member

The Newest Lifetime Shed Family Member

I’m excited to talk about our new shed that we have been busy working on over the past few months. We have designed a new size with some fresh new features.

Through customer research, we learned that you, our awesome consumers, like the width of our 8-foot wide family of sheds, but some of you just don't have the space for a deep shed like our 8x10 or 8x12.5.

This new shed is 8 feet wide and 6 feet deep!

8' x 6' Shed

The shed also has a new look with vertical siding and windows in the doors. It has corner trim to make the colors pop and look good in your yard. We’ve also added a skylight that runs the full depth of the shed to allow natural light in so you can more easily see your stuff. Also, this new shed comes with shelving to help you organize your bug spray, weed killer, and whatever else you want to store.

With our new design this shed is even easier for you and friend or neighbor to build. We have a unique steel channel system that makes construction a snap, but will keep the shed strong and durable.

Check out this innovative new shed. You can find it at Costco Warehouses.

How to Use a Lifetime Fold-In-Half Table

Win a Lifetime Garden Caddy

Darrin

Darrin

Name- Darrin

Position at Lifetime Products- Product Marketing Manger – Lawn & Garden

How long at Lifetime Products- Since 2006

Topics I blog about- Gardening, Backyard & Garden organization, Home Organization, Garage Organization, Community/Service Projects.

My favorite products from Lifetime-  Do I have to say sheds

Comments

Cliff Myhill

3/5/2013 9:59:53 PM

I saw this today at Costco Bellingham. Could you tell me please, the dimensions and weights of the two boxes it comes in?

Darrin

3/6/2013 9:14:23 AM

Hi.

Box 1 is 240 lbs. 95.31" x 32"x 10.75"

Box 2 is 250 lbs. 95.31" x 32" x 10.75"

These weights are without the pallet.

Hope this is helpful.

nancy jo

3/14/2013 11:45:09 PM

We have installed the shed, however, it only came with one shelf and I would like to order more shelves, etc...where do I find the shelves online to order for this shed..#60091

Darrin

3/15/2013 10:49:20 AM

Hi. I'm glad you are enjoying your new shed. For additional shelving I would suggest going to www.buylifetime.com This is our online store. You'll want to make sure the description says that the shelf fits "all 8 foot shed models".

Sue Hansen

3/25/2013 4:47:25 PM

I had a friend give me your shed--Model#60091. I opened everything up and I have no Assembly Instructions. I need instructions plus a parts list as I do not know if it is all here. Your prompt reply would be appreciated. It looks like a great shed by looking at the picture on my box. Thank you, Sue

Zach

3/26/2013 12:08:51 PM

Sue,

I'm excited to help get you the information you need to get your shed put together and ready for Summer. The quickest way to get a copy of the instructions is to download a copy from our website. Follow this link: http://www.lifetime.com/customer-care/instructions.aspx and input your model number. Once you input your model number, you will be able to download a copy of the instructions and parts list.

If there is anything else that you need, feel free to call our customer service department, 1.800.225.3865,or use our online chat optionhttp://www.lifetime.com/customer-care/contact-lifetime.aspx (click on the ‘Ask an expert’ tab) to get live online help.

Thanks,
Zach

Pam Lawson

4/7/2013 3:34:49 PM

We just purchased two of these sheds from Costco and can not line up the floor to the walls any way we try. It is completely immposible as if the floors ae completely the wrong pieces. We will call tomorrow morning but was hoping to get an answer ASAP.

Darrin

4/8/2013 9:20:22 AM

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having. Seems strange, especially on two different sheds. Our Customer Service department stands ready to help you. They can be reached at 1-800-225-3865.

Mac

4/15/2013 7:18:57 PM

I have seen this shed at costco and am very impressed with the construction. I have the 8 x 12 shed and the door system with the 8 x 6 seems so much stronger. Using hinges is alot stronger for the doors. Will you be selling this shed outside of Costco?

Darrin

4/18/2013 11:56:36 AM

Hi. Glad you like your shed. Currently the 8x6 is exclusive to Costco.

Anton

5/4/2013 3:39:30 PM

I just purchased the 8'x6' shed from Costco. I am also having the same problem as another customer. I cannot get the floor to line up with the panels and doors. After measuring the floor size, it looks like the box contained a 7.5'x6' floor instead of an 8' x 6' floor. This is why the holes do not line up. I hope this is indeed the problem and Lifetime is going to send its customers the correct floor size. Thank you.

Darrin

5/6/2013 9:51:17 AM

Hello.

This is one I haven't heard of happening before now. I would recommend contacting our Customer Service department at:

1-800-225-3865  Opt. 3 for Sheds

They are the assembly experts and will be able to get things working for you.

I appologize for the hassle, but am confident you will love your new shed.

Victoria

5/28/2013 9:57:02 AM

We purchased this shed at Costco in late March. Since then, my Husband built a level 10" x 10" pad for it to set on out of brick & sand (paver style) framed with lumber. We built the shed over the Memorial Day weekend. I think it is essential to ensure you have a level surface for your shed to sit on. We did not have any trouble assembling, everything lined up fine. This project is something that will require your full attention, some tools and two people who can work well together. This takes some time to assemble, but if you follow the directions carefully, you with have a very good looking, well built shed, that is made in America and is a very good value.

Darrin

5/28/2013 10:03:01 AM

Thanks for your feedback. Enjoy your shed.

Zach

4/4/2015 5:07:42 PM

I bought this shed at Costco, and halfway through assembly realized I had an extra side wall panel (DQE) and was short a corner piece (AGL). How do I get another corner piece?

Darrin

4/6/2015 2:14:34 PM

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will rush the part out to you. Please contact us at 1-800-225-3865 Option 2 Thank you, Darrin.

Christine

1/24/2016 2:20:17 PM

I bought an 8X10 Lifetime shed and the instructions are different than the actual measurements of the pieces and/or space allotted for them. I think I may have two different boxes? Can someone contact me asap. Unfortunately I have paid to have someone start on this project and now I suppose I should take it apart and and return it. I spoke with Costco and they advised me to call you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Wrapping Up the Holidays
My friends and family know that I love the holiday season in fact, its the time of year when my three favorite Gs come into play: get togethers, gift giving and gift wrapping. I absolutely love to gift wrap. Theres nothing better than cranking up the holiday music, making a hot cup of cocoa and rolling out the wrapping paper.Over the years, Ive found that setting up a gift-wrapping station is the best way to stay organized. One year, I almost gave my grandma a necktie meant for my dad. Since then, Im diligent about making sure I set up a proper wrapping station. Wrapping on a flat surface is key, so I break out my 4-foot fold-in-half Lifetime table before I go to work. I use one half of the table for actual cutting and wrapping; the other side houses all my supplies: ribbon, rolls of paper, scissors, tape, and embellishm...
Celebrating Earth Day
Earth Day is one of those things Ilearned about in elementary school. I remember running home to tell my mom that each drop of water we waste actually becomes a gallon of wasted water for the earth!Like my mom reacted at the time, I now don't think that's true. Myfirst grade brainmust have exaggerated the concept.For this year'sEarth Day, I decided to volunteer at the local nature center's event, helping with a craft table for children making magazinebead necklaces. Lots of fun!Volunteers before me had made thousands of beads and even sorted them by color. Looking around, I spotted a couple Lifetime tables. I asked one of the vendors a little about her booth then let her know I work for the company who made her table. She immediatley beamed "I love this table!"and went on to say that she bought it for acertain purpouse but us...
How Many Calories Can You Burn Playing Tetherball?
The other day my family took advantage of the perfect outdoor Fall weather and we spent the morning riding bikes to the local library and school playground. While our kids were busy exploring the teeter-totters, swings, and playscapes, my husband and I happened to notice a few lonely, but well-used, tetherball poles. With just one silent look at each other, we both knew it was "game on". Now, don't ask me what I was thinkingI'm 5'6" and my husband is 6'4". Obviously, I didn't really stand a chance. But, the competitive side in me had to try. I guess maybe I remember too vividly my elementary school days when I was always the unlucky kid to patiently wait my turn in line, only to have to play against the biggest kid in the class who could wind the ball around the pole in just one punch. No lines here and maybe somehow over th...