Help! We're Overstocked! Get a Lifetime Kids Picnic Table for 40% Off

Help! We're Overstocked! Get a Lifetime Kids Picnic Table for 40% Off

Help! We're Overstocked! Get a Lifetime Kids Picnic Table for 40% Off

kidspicnictableputty.jpgWe need to do some spring cleaning and you can help. We are offering our blog readers a 40% discount off the regular price of our kids picnic tables. If you think your kids would enjoy one of these awesome little picnic tables, now is the time to buy.

Just like the regular-sized Lifetime picnic tables, the Lifetime kids picnic table is constructed with a double-walled polyethylene plastic tabletop and benches and a steel frame. This design provides strength and durability with very low maintenance. Ideal for kids because they're stain resistant, scratch resistant, and water proof. UV-protected tabletop resists warping and powder-coated steel frame resists rusting. Unlike wooden picnic tables, the Lifetime kids picnic table won't splinter, split, or warp. No painting, staining, or varnishing necessary to keep this little picnic table looking as good as new year after year.

Kids will enjoy the comfort (and safety) of dining at a table designed especially for their little bodies. Their little feet can touch the ground and their short arms can reach all the way across the table. How convenient! Seat up to four children, indoors or outside, for snacks, craft projects, or puzzles. The portable design even allows you to collapse the table flat so it can be taken along to parks or camp sites.

If you've been admiring this kids portable picnic table in stores or yards around your neighborhood, don't miss this chance to get one of your very own at an amazing price. To purchase, just visit the Lifetime Online Store and enter model number 80232 in the search box. Use the special discount code "picnic" when you check out to get 40% off the regular price. Offer expires 6/01/2012. If you would like assistance in making this online purchase, please call our helpful sales representatives at 1 800 424 3865.

Someone's Happy…

Comments

Leah

6/5/2012 1:31:02 PM

Aw! I was out of the country and just reading your blog post! Any chance you would still honor the discount!?

Charlys

6/5/2012 1:44:57 PM

You can try calling our buylifetime.com sales reps at 1 800 225 3865 and see if they would be able to honor that discount.

Sandra Beeman

6/8/2012 7:07:47 AM

Awesome products!Kids surely need sturdy!!

Diane K. Brimmer

6/14/2012 7:46:38 PM

I really like their Lotus Kayaks.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/15/2012 9:16:31 PM

I really like the 2871 - Glider Bench.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/16/2012 10:18:37 PM

I like Lifetime's 44-Inch Round Picnic Table.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/18/2012 6:56:38 PM

I like all of their stuff. I am kind parcel to Ace Flyer Teeter-Totter.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/19/2012 3:22:02 PM

I like the Clubhouse Climber.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/20/2012 10:12:25 PM

I really like the Contoured Folding Chairs.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/23/2012 7:55:24 PM

I really like the tetherball. We used to have one years ago. Really miss it.

Diane K.Brimmer

6/24/2012 3:53:41 PM

I like lifetime's basketball hoop too.

Congrats March Contest Winner!
Its Marchand in honor of the NCAA Basketball Tournament and St. Patricks Day, last we week had some madness of our own on www.lifetime.com. We hid 5 shamrocks on our website that revealed a secret code to win a 50 portable basketball system for our March monthly contest! Thanks to everyone who entered. We hope you had fun searching for the shamrocks. Im happy to say congratulations to our lucky random winner: Bill B. of Hoschton, GA! So what was the secret code? SAVE$10. Dont forget, even if you didnt win, you can still use the code SAVE$10 to save $10 off any purchase over $20 at www.buylifetime.com through March 28. And, you can also visit MomCentral for a chance to win a Lifetime Youth Basketball Hoop, valued at $110! Simply leave a comment on the MomCentral blog by Sunday, March 28 and theyll pick one lucky person t...
Lifetime Outdoor Storage Box Makes Great Boat Dock Locker
I spy with my little eye a Lifetime Outdoor Storage Box! Yep, while I was in Ohio visiting my parents a few weeks ago, I was happy to spot a Lifetime Storage Box being used as a boat dock locker at the local marina where myparents keep their boat. Although they aren't actually sold through marine supply stores (yet), Lifetime Outdoor Storage Boxes are certainly built to be ideal for a boat dock locker. Like all Lifetime products, the Lifetime Outdoor Storage Box is made of double-wall, high-density polyethylene that is UV-protected so it won't fade, crack, or peel. The Lifetime Storage Box also has a weather- and water-resistant seal thatkeeps the interior dry. Boaters will love the fact that the controlled spring-hinge lid opens to greater than 90 which means you can easily stuff large seat cushions, lifejackets, buoys, fis...
Top 5 Holiday Uses for a Lifetime Table
We all have so many events and things going on during the holidays, dont we? I know for myself I have the annual White Elephant gift party or the always-entertaining Ugly Sweater Party, a Christmas Eve Party, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and the list goes on. But its not just about the parties either. Its the homemade decorations, the dinners, and everything else that goes on that fills up our time. So, in the spirit of the holidays and in an attempt to help give you ideas on how Lifetime can make this year a little easier, here are the top 5 ways you can use a Lifetime Folding Table during the holidays: 1-Extra Dinner Seating Room If youre like me, youve got not just your family, but parents, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and the whole clan coming over for a special dinner. But you probably dont ha...