Help! We're Overstocked! Get a Lifetime Kids Picnic Table for 40% Off

Help! We're Overstocked! Get a Lifetime Kids Picnic Table for 40% Off

Help! We're Overstocked! Get a Lifetime Kids Picnic Table for 40% Off

kidspicnictableputty.jpgWe need to do some spring cleaning and you can help. We are offering our blog readers a 40% discount off the regular price of our kids picnic tables. If you think your kids would enjoy one of these awesome little picnic tables, now is the time to buy.

Just like the regular-sized Lifetime picnic tables, the Lifetime kids picnic table is constructed with a double-walled polyethylene plastic tabletop and benches and a steel frame. This design provides strength and durability with very low maintenance. Ideal for kids because they're stain resistant, scratch resistant, and water proof. UV-protected tabletop resists warping and powder-coated steel frame resists rusting. Unlike wooden picnic tables, the Lifetime kids picnic table won't splinter, split, or warp. No painting, staining, or varnishing necessary to keep this little picnic table looking as good as new year after year.

Kids will enjoy the comfort (and safety) of dining at a table designed especially for their little bodies. Their little feet can touch the ground and their short arms can reach all the way across the table. How convenient! Seat up to four children, indoors or outside, for snacks, craft projects, or puzzles. The portable design even allows you to collapse the table flat so it can be taken along to parks or camp sites.

If you've been admiring this kids portable picnic table in stores or yards around your neighborhood, don't miss this chance to get one of your very own at an amazing price. To purchase, just visit the Lifetime Online Store and enter model number 80232 in the search box. Use the special discount code "picnic" when you check out to get 40% off the regular price. Offer expires 6/01/2012. If you would like assistance in making this online purchase, please call our helpful sales representatives at 1 800 424 3865.

Someone's Happy…

Comments

Leah

6/5/2012 1:31:02 PM

Aw! I was out of the country and just reading your blog post! Any chance you would still honor the discount!?

Charlys

6/5/2012 1:44:57 PM

You can try calling our buylifetime.com sales reps at 1 800 225 3865 and see if they would be able to honor that discount.

Sandra Beeman

6/8/2012 7:07:47 AM

Awesome products!Kids surely need sturdy!!

Diane K. Brimmer

6/14/2012 7:46:38 PM

I really like their Lotus Kayaks.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/15/2012 9:16:31 PM

I really like the 2871 - Glider Bench.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/16/2012 10:18:37 PM

I like Lifetime's 44-Inch Round Picnic Table.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/18/2012 6:56:38 PM

I like all of their stuff. I am kind parcel to Ace Flyer Teeter-Totter.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/19/2012 3:22:02 PM

I like the Clubhouse Climber.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/20/2012 10:12:25 PM

I really like the Contoured Folding Chairs.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/23/2012 7:55:24 PM

I really like the tetherball. We used to have one years ago. Really miss it.

Diane K.Brimmer

6/24/2012 3:53:41 PM

I like lifetime's basketball hoop too.

Our Shed Arrives!!
Its been several months since I first wrote about wanting/needing to build a shed in our backyard. Great news - you no longer have to read any more about my shed planning or problems. Why? Because last week we finally built our Lifetime shed! Whoo-hoo! Applause please. So, lets start at the beginning. We had our shed delivered to us. Before the delivery truck arrived, we assumed we would have to move our car out of the garage to keep the shed package until we were ready to build. We are building an 8x5 shed so naturally the packing is going to be huge and in several boxes. WRONG! When the driver opened his truck, he only had twoyes, 2 small boxes. Trust me, I double-checked the packing slip to make sure he brought everything. After that, I then noticed Lifetime actually prints right on the box in big print box 1 of 2 and box...
Table Clips for Lifetime Tables - Two Packs for the Price of One!
Out of the blue, two people have mentioned table clips to me in the past few weeks. It's not exactly a popular conversation topic or product, so I'm taking that as a sign that I should blog about them! Wanna hear something else weird...both people were named Nancy. Good thing I'm not superstitious. :) My aunt Nancy was telling me how her friend was looking for table clips to fit her Lifetime table to hold her material in place for quilting. Hmmm...clever idea for you quilter's out there, huh?! And, one of our blog readers, said she was looking for table clips to fit her Lifetime tables that she uses in her restaurant with skirting on them. Just so you know, the edges of most Lifetime banquet tables are thicker than traditional wooden folding banquet tables, which makes it a little harder to find clips that fit properly. But...
Health Fair - Be Ready Lifetime
OnOct. 7th and 8th,Lifetime Products hosted their 6th annualemployee Health Fair. Bringing a wide variety of companies and vendors to the Freeport Center,this eventgives Lifetime employees the opportunity to explore various health related topics and ask questions about company benefits. This year, Lifetime's Health Fair focused on being prepared at home, work, and in the community for disasters and other life situations. Featuring food storage and first aid stations to nutritional information and health screenings, the Health Fair had various booths and vendors available to educate employees on preparedness. This event also allows employees to get basic health tests and screenings done each year. Preventative screenings such as checking blood pressure, glucose levels, body fat, and others, provides a great benefit to person...