Help! We're Overstocked! Get a Lifetime Kids Picnic Table for 40% Off

Help! We're Overstocked! Get a Lifetime Kids Picnic Table for 40% Off

Help! We're Overstocked! Get a Lifetime Kids Picnic Table for 40% Off

kidspicnictableputty.jpgWe need to do some spring cleaning and you can help. We are offering our blog readers a 40% discount off the regular price of our kids picnic tables. If you think your kids would enjoy one of these awesome little picnic tables, now is the time to buy.

Just like the regular-sized Lifetime picnic tables, the Lifetime kids picnic table is constructed with a double-walled polyethylene plastic tabletop and benches and a steel frame. This design provides strength and durability with very low maintenance. Ideal for kids because they're stain resistant, scratch resistant, and water proof. UV-protected tabletop resists warping and powder-coated steel frame resists rusting. Unlike wooden picnic tables, the Lifetime kids picnic table won't splinter, split, or warp. No painting, staining, or varnishing necessary to keep this little picnic table looking as good as new year after year.

Kids will enjoy the comfort (and safety) of dining at a table designed especially for their little bodies. Their little feet can touch the ground and their short arms can reach all the way across the table. How convenient! Seat up to four children, indoors or outside, for snacks, craft projects, or puzzles. The portable design even allows you to collapse the table flat so it can be taken along to parks or camp sites.

If you've been admiring this kids portable picnic table in stores or yards around your neighborhood, don't miss this chance to get one of your very own at an amazing price. To purchase, just visit the Lifetime Online Store and enter model number 80232 in the search box. Use the special discount code "picnic" when you check out to get 40% off the regular price. Offer expires 6/01/2012. If you would like assistance in making this online purchase, please call our helpful sales representatives at 1 800 424 3865.

Someone's Happy…

Comments

Leah

6/5/2012 1:31:02 PM

Aw! I was out of the country and just reading your blog post! Any chance you would still honor the discount!?

Charlys

6/5/2012 1:44:57 PM

You can try calling our buylifetime.com sales reps at 1 800 225 3865 and see if they would be able to honor that discount.

Sandra Beeman

6/8/2012 7:07:47 AM

Awesome products!Kids surely need sturdy!!

Diane K. Brimmer

6/14/2012 7:46:38 PM

I really like their Lotus Kayaks.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/15/2012 9:16:31 PM

I really like the 2871 - Glider Bench.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/16/2012 10:18:37 PM

I like Lifetime's 44-Inch Round Picnic Table.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/18/2012 6:56:38 PM

I like all of their stuff. I am kind parcel to Ace Flyer Teeter-Totter.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/19/2012 3:22:02 PM

I like the Clubhouse Climber.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/20/2012 10:12:25 PM

I really like the Contoured Folding Chairs.

Diane K. Brimmer

6/23/2012 7:55:24 PM

I really like the tetherball. We used to have one years ago. Really miss it.

Diane K.Brimmer

6/24/2012 3:53:41 PM

I like lifetime's basketball hoop too.

How to Make A Waterproof Banner in Minutes
Sometimes I just amaze myself with how stinkin creative I am! Just kidding. But, I must say though, I am pretty tickled with the clever idea I came up with last week. Our neighborhood was having a community garage sale, and two days before the sale, the HOA president agreed with my suggestion to hang a banner on the fence at the entrance of the subdivision to help advertise the sale. We are located right behind a school so lots of parents turn around in our subdivision to drop-off/pick-up their children. So, we wanted the banner to be out on Thursday and Friday to catch the school traffic. Since I was the one to suggest a banner, I felt obligated to volunteer to check on banner pricing. Unfortunately, a one-day turnaround was not going to work in our favor, unless we wanted to pay through the nose. ...which we didnt want to ...
Helping Our Employees Stay Healthy
On October 6th and 7th, Lifetime Products hosted its 7th annual company Health Fair. What is a company health fair you ask? Lifetime's company health fair is held once a year and brings in a variety of local companies and vendors to the Freeport Center in Clearfield, Utah to give Lifetime employees the opportunity to explore various health-related topics, ask questions about company benefits and receive health screenings. This year the theme was Step into a Healthier You. The purpose of the theme was to help employees be more health concise and to strive to become ones best self. With over 40 vendors, some of which include gyms, the local fire department, health spas, first aid stations, banks, cell phone companies, etc.--the knowledge was vast! Employees were able to walk around to the different booths and ask questions to...
From Factory to Floor to You
Over the years, weve told you about how our blow-molded products are made, and how our metals are powder-coated to protect them, but how does the whole process work, anyway? I certainly didn't know before I started working for Lifetime. But, here at the Freeport Center, all your products begin from scratch. When I was first hired, I had the chance to tour the entire facility. And it was probably one of the most amazing things Ive ever seen. No kidding. Did you know that in our blow-molding facility, our High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)plastic starts out as beads that are pumped from the trains to the building silos? The beads are melted and poured into the blow-molding forms. When the formed part comes out, Lifetime employees remove excess plastic and prepare them for assembly. In metals, our roll-former slowly rolls and fo...