Get $30 Off Lifetime Deck Boxes And Solve Your Storage Problems

Get $30 Off Lifetime Deck Boxes And Solve Your Storage Problems

Get $30 Off Lifetime Deck Boxes And Solve Your Storage Problems

130deckbox.jpgDid you make a New Year’s resolution to get more organized? If so, Lifetime has lots of products that can help! Our sheds can help you organize your tools and lawn care equipment and our modular cabinets are perfect for organizing your home, office, or garage spaces. One of our most versatile organization products is the Lifetime 130 gallon Outdoor Storage Box, so this month we are giving you a $30 off coupon code on our Lifetime online store! Lifetime Outdoor Storage Boxes are ideal for holiday decorations, outdoor toys, patio furniture cushions, and more.

Keep this storage box on the deck or patio for easy-to-get-to storage of all of the items you like to use in your yard. It's also ideal for garage storage items and makes a great storage solution for condo balconies or apartments with little or no outdoor storage structures available.

A Lifetime Deck Box is constructed for durability and low maintenance. For your convenience, it is designed with a lockable lid that opens more than 90 degrees for easy access. With this Storage Deck Box, you can rest assured that your storage items will remain safe and dry thanks to a lockable lid and water resistant seal. It is even designed with interior vertical slots to accept homemade dividers, which would be convenient for keeping smaller storage items organized!

To take advantage of this limited time offer, go to the Lifetime online store and enter 60012 for the 130 gallon deckbox. At check out, be sure to enter the discount code deck30 to receive $30 off the regular price. Our way of saying Thank You for following us on the Lifetime blog!

Bouncy Good Time!

25 Winners for 25 Years!

Charlys

Charlys

Charlys-Huerta0005web.jpgName: Charlys

Position at Lifetime Products: I'm a web content writer for our buylifetime website. I create the content for our online catalog and provide you with the detailed specs and product information you need.

Topics I Blog About: are all of the different Lifetime products we have to offer that will make your work easier and your R&R more enjoyable. I will keep you posted about all of the sales, discounts, and clearances we have on Lifetime products.

My favorite Lifetime Products: are the Lifetime tent trailer and the camping table because camping and camp cooking are two of my favorite hobbies.

On a Saturday afternoon you can find me: hiking in the mountains or bird watching at the lake; or I may be experimenting in the kitchen, cooking up my own exotic dishes from ideas I get on the food channel (to the delight or dismay of my family).

My favorite escape: My favorite year-round escape is a good book. My favorite genre is non-fiction, specifically biographies, and particularly foreign cultures. I enjoy browsing the Amazon.com book and movie reviews and tossing in my two cents worth.

Read all posts by Charlys

Comments

garage storage

2/8/2012 10:35:08 PM

Do you have a page on Twitter or Facebook cause would be grateful if i am one of your followers and fans. Thanks!

Charlys

2/9/2012 10:06:53 AM

We would love to have you “like” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!  You can easily find our pages by clicking the icons on our blog home page (next to the black Lifetime logo).  Or visit www.facebook.com/lifetimeproducts and www.twitter.com/lifetime365

Denise

5/4/2012 12:22:05 PM

Hi, I was looking at the Lifetime storage boxes to go on a deck. Everyone else at the deck seems to have them so they must be great. My only problem is that all of theirs are single color yet are large whereas in the product lineup, only the small unit is unicolor. Did Lifetime change its product line? Is there another storage box that is even larger than the 130 gal box and is unicolor? Thanks

Charlys

5/7/2012 8:02:58 AM

Lifetime sells a 130 gallon single-colored deck box through Lowe's.

Janet

7/8/2012 9:55:18 PM

I am looking for a white 130 gallon box to blend with the white siding on my house. A darker top of bottom would be okay, since it will be outside and will get dirty. A solid color would also work. Would I be able to get this in white somewhere else? Or would you have any other suggestions?

Charlys

7/9/2012 9:31:04 AM

You should be able to find our all white 130 gallon Lifetime Deck Box at Lowe's.

Welcome to Lifetime365!
With new blogs being born every few minutes, why does this blog stand out? What's this blog all about? Both are very good questions, and we hope to have answered them for you here. Lifetime365 is a blogby LIFETIME PRODUCTS, authored byexperts in backyard and home products: outdoor sheds, folding tables andchairs, basketball hoops, playsets, trailersand many otherproducts that youlikely use every day.Lifetime365 shares and discussesbreaking company news, durable new products, andfun facts and ideas. Go ahead and take a look around, leave us a comment... or two.We love to hear from our favorite customers- YOU! In short, this blog is all about you and your life.Which means we need your participation! It's a bold new day, and we're happy to invite you to the conversation!
Cold Weather Gardening
Gardening in Vermont, I know about cold weather. The growing season is short and intense. I dont dare go away in May or early June, because if I dont get everything planted, I may miss the opportunity to get annual plants in the ground soon enough so they produce before a fall frost. Then theres September and October when frost can come at any time. Yes, its a crazy place to garden, but Ive learned some great tips over the years to make the gardening easier and more productive. Here are some of my best tips: Build the Soil- With the short growing season and cool temperatures, the soil needs to be in tiptop shape to produce the best annual flowers and vegetables. I like to add a 1- to 2-inch thick deep layer of compost on my beds every spring and work it in. Its cheapest to buy the compost in bulk from a garden center or have...
HoHoHo! Check Out the Christmas in July Sale From Lifetime Products!
We simply can't wait until Christmas. We need to make room in our warehouse so we'reputting some of our most popular products on saleright now on buylifetime.com. Use them for birthday gifts this summer or hide them away for five more months (and hope Santa will remember where they're stashed). We're offering discounted prices on something for everyone in the family--including you! The kids will be delighted with Lifetime's hot pink kids picnic table #80156. Add a bright spot to a child's bedroom or outdoor patio. Just the right size forcraft projects and picnic parties. Portable, lightweight, and easy to clean. Anyone would be thrilled to get Lifetime's 4ft Adjustable Height Folding Table #280118with convenient carry handle. Manageable table size and various height options make it the perfect table to take along to scrapb...