The Lifetime Freestyle™ Paddleboard Makes a Splash!

The Lifetime Freestyle™ Paddleboard Makes a Splash!

The Lifetime Freestyle™ Paddleboard Makes a Splash!

paddleboard.jpgThe fast-growing sport of stand-up paddleboarding is an easy, exciting way to play and explore on water. It offers a great full-body workout and is quickly becoming a favorite for people of all ages. With minimal equipment required, paddleboarding is perfect for ocean surf, lakes, ponds and other flat-water paddling.

The new Lifetime Freestyle™ Paddleboard is surfing to shelves nationwide and making waves in the competitive water sports market with its low price point and beginner-friendly design. Engineered to provide great stability and tracking, the wide hull design offers safe and stable performance in both surf and flat water. Our paddleboard features two adjustable fins that allow the board to easily slice through various water conditions. In addition, the extra-large Ethylene Vinyl Acetone (EVA) foam pads provide increased traction and comfort while standing on the paddleboard.

DataVault.jpgBuilt of blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE), the Lifetime Paddleboard is 9’8” long and has a 250 lb. weight capacity. The durable material is impact resistant, to prevent denting and scratching, and the UV-inhibitors protect against fading or turning brittle in the sunlight. With a lightweight, 40 lb. design, the Lifetime Paddleboard is specifically made for convenient transportation and storage. The compact design easily fits on roof racks, truck beds, or in a large closet or garage without taking up much room.

Unlike many paddleboards currently on the market, an adjustable stand-up paddle is included with the Lifetime Freestyle™ Paddleboard. With a fiberglass shaft and a nylon blade, the paddle is extremely lightweight and offers maximum control and response. Our paddle provides a comfortable, smooth stroke with a powerful blade to direct the board. The paddle has 5 adjustable height settings from 74 to 84 inches long for riders of all sizes.

DataVaultCA4LWWI5.jpgPaddleboarding offers a variety of outdoor adventures from wave riding to leisure flat water paddling. So enjoy your next water excursion with the Lifetime Freestyle™ Paddleboard. They are available in two colors - orange and lime green - and you can find them in stores nationwide at Sports Authority and online in the Lifetime Store.  No matter your level of experience, riders all over the world are exploring their favorite waters and enjoying the sport of paddleboarding.

Jason

Jason

Name- Jason

Position at Lifetime Products- Product Marketing Manager for the Sporting Goods category.

My favorite products from Lifetime- Our current family favorite is the Big Stuff Hard Roof Play set.  The boys and their cousins LOVE it!  Since our home has the tendency to become a gathering place, we get the most use out of our large array of Lifetime Folding Tables.  We have our eye on the Ace Flyer for Christmas.  I have grand plans for The 60” Lifetime Mammoth Basketball System, I just need to first do a little backyard excavation for the play area.

Comments

Michelle Lowder

6/24/2011 11:27:37 PM

This looks amazing. My daughter was just saying that she wishes we could spend more time at the lake. I think this would be well used.

Ryan

7/13/2011 6:31:37 AM

I bought this paddleboard last weekend and had a blast both in the waves and on a lake. However, I already lost one of the fins. Any idea how I can get a new fin?

Jason

7/20/2011 4:10:59 PM

You can get a replacement fin from our Customer Care Department.  Here is their information:

The Customer Care office is open Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (MST) Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (MST)

Email: CustomerCare@Lifetime.com

Phone: +1 (801) 776-8993 (Direct) or +1 (800) 225-3865 (Toll-Free)

JUAN

7/26/2011 10:54:50 PM

I am starting a new business on the Colorado river in which I will be renting kayaks. I believe your product believe the frestyle paddleboard would be a great addition to my renatls. Would you please tell me where a business could purchase your paddleboards.. Respectfully, Juan Espinoza

Jason

7/28/2011 9:47:04 AM

Our water sport products are widely available at The Sports Authority - both online and in-store. You can also visit the Lifetime online store.

Rebecca

8/9/2011 8:37:31 AM

I took my new Freestyle UPB to the lake last night after I purchased it. It's a lot if fun and works great, but both fins fell out and I couldn't locate them. My husband tightened them really well initially, but it didn't seem to hold. So excited to get my board, but now I can't use it.

Jason

8/9/2011 10:28:57 AM

I'm glad you hear you are enjoying your new paddleboard, and we can definitely help you get new fins so you can continue to enjoy it. If you call our customer care number, they should be able to help you get replacements. The number is: 1-800-225-3865.

paddle boarding huntington beach

8/17/2012 12:37:48 PM

Definitely agree that it is a full body workout. Nothing is quite like it. You feel energized and definitely stronger

Be My Valentine and Get $15 Off the Lifetime Kids Pink Picnic Table
In honor of Valentine's Day, the LifetimeStore onlineisoffering $15 off the kids pink picnic table throughout the month of February. Be sure to check out our other pink and red products, too, like the pink youth kayak, and our red and white tablecloths. The Lifetime kids pink picnic table is popular because it is portable, durable, and cheerful! This is the perfect little snack and craft table for a child's bedroom, a daycare center, or a backyard patio.Polyethylene plastictabletop and benches are water proof, stain resistant,and UV-protected from fading or warping. Powder-coated steel frame is sturdy and resists rusting. Thisbright littlepicnic table is fun for kids to use and easy for parents to maintain. The pink youth kayak is a fun model that has just recently been added to our line of outdoor recreational products. ...
Keep Your Tools Organized With a Lifetime Shed
At dinner with some friends this weekend we got talking about my job at Lifetime. One of my friends said, Lifetime makes a lot of cool stuff. There is a reason I have started my seventh year here at the company because I agree. We do make a lot of cool stuff. Working in the Lawn Garden category these past six years, I have seen a lot of new products. But the core of the category has always been our sheds. In fact, it was an idea to create a shed that launched the category, and thus, my job! One of the neatest innovations in our family of sheds, in my opinion, has been our 10x8 and 15x8 line. These sheds have proven to be very popular. One of the great things about them is the way they allow you to organize your stuff. With the entry on the long side, you can compartmentalize between right and left halves of the shed. This ...
The Lifetime kids' furniture is hitting Costco stores this week! The Kids’ Table is Now the Cool Table
I cant even tell you how excited I am about our new Kids Furniture! This is a project that the whole company has rallied around even employees cant wait to get their hands on these! The Lifetime Childrens Square Folding Table and Stacking Chairs are hitting Costco stores this week! They are absolutely perfect for homes, daycares, parties, etc. and would be great as your kids Thanksgiving Table this year. The table comes in our traditional almond color, and the cute stack chairs are available in blue, green, and almond. The great thing about our tables and chairs is that they clean up super easily. They can handle food spills, finger paints, and craft paints, coloring, etc. Another thing I love about these products is they are unique! At Lifetime, we are inventors, ...