The Lifetime Freestyle™ Paddleboard Makes a Splash!

The Lifetime Freestyle™ Paddleboard Makes a Splash!

The Lifetime Freestyle™ Paddleboard Makes a Splash!

paddleboard.jpgThe fast-growing sport of stand-up paddleboarding is an easy, exciting way to play and explore on water. It offers a great full-body workout and is quickly becoming a favorite for people of all ages. With minimal equipment required, paddleboarding is perfect for ocean surf, lakes, ponds and other flat-water paddling.

The new Lifetime Freestyle™ Paddleboard is surfing to shelves nationwide and making waves in the competitive water sports market with its low price point and beginner-friendly design. Engineered to provide great stability and tracking, the wide hull design offers safe and stable performance in both surf and flat water. Our paddleboard features two adjustable fins that allow the board to easily slice through various water conditions. In addition, the extra-large Ethylene Vinyl Acetone (EVA) foam pads provide increased traction and comfort while standing on the paddleboard.

DataVault.jpgBuilt of blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE), the Lifetime Paddleboard is 9’8” long and has a 250 lb. weight capacity. The durable material is impact resistant, to prevent denting and scratching, and the UV-inhibitors protect against fading or turning brittle in the sunlight. With a lightweight, 40 lb. design, the Lifetime Paddleboard is specifically made for convenient transportation and storage. The compact design easily fits on roof racks, truck beds, or in a large closet or garage without taking up much room.

Unlike many paddleboards currently on the market, an adjustable stand-up paddle is included with the Lifetime Freestyle™ Paddleboard. With a fiberglass shaft and a nylon blade, the paddle is extremely lightweight and offers maximum control and response. Our paddle provides a comfortable, smooth stroke with a powerful blade to direct the board. The paddle has 5 adjustable height settings from 74 to 84 inches long for riders of all sizes.

DataVaultCA4LWWI5.jpgPaddleboarding offers a variety of outdoor adventures from wave riding to leisure flat water paddling. So enjoy your next water excursion with the Lifetime Freestyle™ Paddleboard. They are available in two colors - orange and lime green - and you can find them in stores nationwide at Sports Authority and online in the Lifetime Store.  No matter your level of experience, riders all over the world are exploring their favorite waters and enjoying the sport of paddleboarding.

Jason

Jason

Name- Jason

Position at Lifetime Products- Product Marketing Manager for the Sporting Goods category.

My favorite products from Lifetime- Our current family favorite is the Big Stuff Hard Roof Play set.  The boys and their cousins LOVE it!  Since our home has the tendency to become a gathering place, we get the most use out of our large array of Lifetime Folding Tables.  We have our eye on the Ace Flyer for Christmas.  I have grand plans for The 60” Lifetime Mammoth Basketball System, I just need to first do a little backyard excavation for the play area.

Comments

Michelle Lowder

6/24/2011 11:27:37 PM

This looks amazing. My daughter was just saying that she wishes we could spend more time at the lake. I think this would be well used.

Ryan

7/13/2011 6:31:37 AM

I bought this paddleboard last weekend and had a blast both in the waves and on a lake. However, I already lost one of the fins. Any idea how I can get a new fin?

Jason

7/20/2011 4:10:59 PM

You can get a replacement fin from our Customer Care Department.  Here is their information:

The Customer Care office is open Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (MST) Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (MST)

Email: CustomerCare@Lifetime.com

Phone: +1 (801) 776-8993 (Direct) or +1 (800) 225-3865 (Toll-Free)

JUAN

7/26/2011 10:54:50 PM

I am starting a new business on the Colorado river in which I will be renting kayaks. I believe your product believe the frestyle paddleboard would be a great addition to my renatls. Would you please tell me where a business could purchase your paddleboards.. Respectfully, Juan Espinoza

Jason

7/28/2011 9:47:04 AM

Our water sport products are widely available at The Sports Authority - both online and in-store. You can also visit the Lifetime online store.

Rebecca

8/9/2011 8:37:31 AM

I took my new Freestyle UPB to the lake last night after I purchased it. It's a lot if fun and works great, but both fins fell out and I couldn't locate them. My husband tightened them really well initially, but it didn't seem to hold. So excited to get my board, but now I can't use it.

Jason

8/9/2011 10:28:57 AM

I'm glad you hear you are enjoying your new paddleboard, and we can definitely help you get new fins so you can continue to enjoy it. If you call our customer care number, they should be able to help you get replacements. The number is: 1-800-225-3865.

paddle boarding huntington beach

8/17/2012 12:37:48 PM

Definitely agree that it is a full body workout. Nothing is quite like it. You feel energized and definitely stronger

On the Drive Home
After writing my last post about my first encounter with a Lifetime Basketball System, I started thinking about how many other people probably had a similar experience as mine. In fact, on my drive home from work last week, I decided to count how many basketball systems there were, and how many of them were from Lifetime. In my short 10 miles from work to home, I counted 60 basketball hoops along my path, and out of those, close to 80% of them were made by Lifetime! So Im guessing that many have had an experience similar to mine. If you do, Id love to hear about it! In fact, while looking for the Jordan vs. Bird commercial a couple of weeks ago, I ran across video of some guys creating some pretty cool memories of their own on a Lifetime System. Check them out here: Backyard Basketball
New Kayaks Are Making a Big Splash
We are pleased to announce the latest addition to the Lifetime Online Store--(drum roll. Splash!) Kayaks! Lifetime Products isnow offering the Calypsokayak at an amazing affordable price to fityour active lifestyle and yourbudget. This 8 ft kayakcan accommodateone adultwitha spotforone child in thefront as well. This is the perfect beginner's kayak because it is designed for stability, not speed. Perfectfor paddling around on lakes and ponds. The Lifetime Calypsokayak isa one-piece construction of high-density polyethylene plastic--smooth contours with no protruding hardware.This isa durable, lightweight water craft that you can just toss into the back of your vehicle and head for the water. You'll especially appreciate all the handy built-infeatures like multiple footrest positions, ditty trays, a fishing pole holder,mast ...
Climb On and Hold Tight - Kids are in for a Bumpy Ride with the Ace Flyer Teeter Totter
Now you can bring home the fun with an outdoor toy just like the awesome ones you see in public parks and playgrounds. Your kids will be delighted with this Lifetime Ace Flyer Teeter Totter. Painted in bright primary colors with a spinning wheel, a whirling propeller, and an interactive dashboard. This deluxe teeter totter is designed with up and down, side-to-side, rocking action. A great way for kids to get all of their wiggles out! This heavy-duty teeter totter is 8 ft long, 8 ft wide, and accommodates up to 7 kids on board at once. Adjustable height feature allows you to adjust it to just the right height for your little ones. It is constructed of powder-coated steel and UV-protected polyethylene plastic to reduce heat retention, resist rusting, and prevent discoloration. Kids can play comfortably and safely. No worries ...