Lifetime Unveils New Adjustable Soccer Goal!

Lifetime Unveils New Adjustable Soccer Goal!

Lifetime Unveils New Adjustable Soccer Goal!

With summer fast approaching, the Lifetime Soccer Goal is the perfect product to get kids outside and enjoying the sun. This product breaks Lifetime into a new area of the sporting goods industry, and has been placed in Sports AuthorityDSG, Costco Canada, and other sporting goods retail stores. It will also be available onine at buylifetime.com coming soon!

The Lifetime Soccer Goal easily adjusts to three different sizes, giving your little soccer star the variety and adaptability necessary to really enjoy the game. The large setting (7ft x 5ft) is perfect for games with the neighborhood kids, friends, and family, and the smaller settings (6ft x 4ft, and 4ft x 3ft) work great for individual practice to perfect those goal-kicking skills.

The portable, folding design makes it simple to transport and store. It comes fully assembled and can be ready to play in just a few minutes. With the same heavy-duty construction Lifetime is known for, the Soccer Goal is strong, durable, and will last for generations of fun. We are excited to introduce the Lifetime Soccer Goal and to break into this new sporting goods area. Thanks to all of the Lifetime employees for all of the hard work that went into making this such a great product!

• Portable Design Folds for Transport and Storage
  • Heavy-Duty Nylon Net
  • Powder-Coated Steel Construction
  • Fully Assembled and Ready to Play
  • Adjustable to Three Sizes
    • Large.…...7ft x 5ft x 4ft
    • Medium....6ft x 4ft x 4ft
    • Small........4ft x 3ft x 4ft

More Giveaways!

Congrats March Contest Winner!

Shalane

Shalane

Name: Shalane

Position at Lifetime Products: Product Marketing Manager for the Tables and Chairs category

How long at Lifetime Products: I have been with Lifetime since October 2009

My favorite Lifetime Products: Some of my favorites include: the Storage Box, round picnic table, and of course the kayaks. I love working for a company with such a wide variety of fun, durable products

Read all posts by Shalane

Comments

Tricia

3/24/2010 10:23:48 AM

Be forewarned about buying any metal Lifetime products. If you experience any degradation of the materials and workmanship, they will use any of the multiple disclaimers in the product manual to refute a warranty claim.

katie

3/31/2010 6:10:57 PM

@Tricia, I'm sad to hear you had a less than great experience! I'd like to personally invite you to re-submit your claim, and I'll see it through alongside our Customer Care Department. Please email pr@lifetime.com.

Jeff

6/1/2010 1:24:32 PM

I'm a soccer coach and have purchased two of your goals to use for practices.  One disappointment I have is that you did not include a carry bag with the goal.  A carry bag would make transport much easier as well as provide protection to the posts and net during storage.

Jan

6/2/2010 3:58:42 PM

@Jeff, Glad to hear you purchased 2 goals!  Hope they are working well for you.  I know it may be a little too late for you (unless you plan to buy more goals!) but we are planning to sell a model at Costco this summer that will come in a carrying bag!

Brian

7/6/2010 11:20:10 AM

Jan,

I see you mentioned a carrying case your company had planned to include. What about offering it to those of us who purchased the goals already.

I wonder what happened when this design was developed and tested by your company? Didn't anyone lift or carry these things? I mean I saw them at Dicks and as soon as the guy opened the box and I put my hands on them I was thinking how much of a burden they'd be to transport. They are beautifully constructed, but need something to transport them with. Not even strap handles???

Shalane

7/6/2010 3:15:08 PM

Brian, the soccer goal that comes in a carrying case just barely became available at Costco. Since this is such a new product, they are still researching the possibility of selling the case individually, however as of now, they only manufacture enough carrying bags to cover the soccer goals for Costco. In the future you may be able to order a carrying bag through our customer service department....but we will keep you posted.

We are constantly trying to improve our products and get new ideas. Thanks for your input....customer feedback really helps us know what our customers need and want the most.

Kenneth

3/14/2011 7:37:30 PM

I am really interested in purchasing 2 of these goals for my soccer team. I would like to see a video on how easy it is to put these things up and take them down. I looked at the Lifetime youtube page didn't find anything like this. please let me know if you guys post a video showing these wonderful looking goals off.

Jan

3/16/2011 8:14:24 AM

Thanks for the feedback.  We are working hard to get videos up for almost all of our products.   I'll check our video schedule.  If it's not on the line-up soon, I'll see if we can maybe take a quick informal one to share with you so you can see first-hand how it works.  I'll let you know...

Lee Burrows

3/19/2011 9:50:19 PM

Hello...these are great nets - I purchased two for my back yard and as a soccer coach I use them for training sessions. Unfortunately, one of the steel plugs that are inserted in the holes on the posts near the corners to stabilize the net have gone missing. Any way of purchasing replacement parts??

Shalane

3/21/2011 2:12:12 PM

Yes, you should be able to purchase replacement parts. I recommend calling our customer service line and they should be able to help you out. 800-225-3865.

Scott

4/9/2011 1:53:09 PM

I purchased a lifetime soccer net from costco last summer and wish to purchase another, however costco in canada no longer carries them. Any ideas where i can purchase another one in ontario , canada

Shalane

4/11/2011 1:39:44 PM

Scott - I'm happy to hear that you've had a good experience with our Soccer Goal. Although the goal is available in many US stores, the only account in Canada currently taking the goal is Canadian Tire, but I am unsure on specific locations. It is however available at several online accounts. You're best option would be online at www.buylifetime.com. Hope that helps.

Phillip

6/16/2012 2:26:15 PM

I thought the Costco set came with a bag? A little disappointed not to find one. The goal does look good And I am confident that the goal will grow well with my 2 1/2 year old.

Shalane

6/18/2012 9:47:59 AM

We hope you enjoy your new soccer goal! We did make a model that came with a bag a while ago, but that model has been discontinued. However, with the fold-up design, we hope it is still convenient to use and transport! Thanks for the Comment!

How My Blog Posts Unfold
When Lifetime started this blognearly threeyears ago, it was with the intention of showing you how we all incorporate Lifetime products into our everyday lives. Today, this blog has grown into so much more. But, every once in a while, I still like to share just the normal, everyday stories about using Lifetime products.Sometimes I really have to think, ponder, and put on my creative hat to come up with my lifestyle blog post ideas. Other times, they just unfold right before my eyes - literally. Look at these photos. You probably think I purposely set up my Lifetime Card Table and Chairs just for a photo op. Nope. The other day I went to the grocery store while my husband stayed home with the kiddos. When I pulled in the driveway, I was welcomed by this absolute cutest scene adorning my sidewalk. It was a beautiful, sunny Fal...
Cyber Monday Sneak Peek!
Get in on the big savings we will be offering on our Cyber Monday One Day sale on Wiggle Cars andthe Lifetime Clubhouse Playset in the Lifetime Store online. Choose yourwiggle carsfrom severalfun colors and get $10 off the regular price. Get a deluxe outdoor swing set for $300 off the regular price! These wiggle cars are a hot ticket item and have been very popular with all ages. Designed and constructed to accommodate up to 250 lbs!Lots offun colors to choose from. Now with new and improved wheels which grip the surface for more control, faster momentum, and a smoother ride. No batteries needed! Just hop on, grab the wheel, and start twisting! The back and forth motion creates the centrifugal force that sets the wiggle car in motion. Designed to be used indoors or outdoors, the Wiggle Car performs best on smooth, level surf...
Pin Your Favorite Lifetime Products on Pinterest
What is Pinterest? According to their website,Pinterest is a "virtual pinboard" where you can pin your interests. "Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes..." Some time ago we started to see Lifetime products showing up on people's pinboards. How cool is that? Based on how fast Pinterest is growing, and all the cool things people are doing with our products, we thought we'd make it easier for you to "Pin" our stuff on your pinboards! Head on over to our Lifetime Store online, find your favorite product, then click the Pin It button to add it to your pinboard! Happy pinning!