Lifetime Unveils New Adjustable Soccer Goal!

Lifetime Unveils New Adjustable Soccer Goal!

Lifetime Unveils New Adjustable Soccer Goal!

With summer fast approaching, the Lifetime Soccer Goal is the perfect product to get kids outside and enjoying the sun. This product breaks Lifetime into a new area of the sporting goods industry, and has been placed in Sports AuthorityDSG, Costco Canada, and other sporting goods retail stores. It will also be available onine at buylifetime.com coming soon!

The Lifetime Soccer Goal easily adjusts to three different sizes, giving your little soccer star the variety and adaptability necessary to really enjoy the game. The large setting (7ft x 5ft) is perfect for games with the neighborhood kids, friends, and family, and the smaller settings (6ft x 4ft, and 4ft x 3ft) work great for individual practice to perfect those goal-kicking skills.

The portable, folding design makes it simple to transport and store. It comes fully assembled and can be ready to play in just a few minutes. With the same heavy-duty construction Lifetime is known for, the Soccer Goal is strong, durable, and will last for generations of fun. We are excited to introduce the Lifetime Soccer Goal and to break into this new sporting goods area. Thanks to all of the Lifetime employees for all of the hard work that went into making this such a great product!

• Portable Design Folds for Transport and Storage
  • Heavy-Duty Nylon Net
  • Powder-Coated Steel Construction
  • Fully Assembled and Ready to Play
  • Adjustable to Three Sizes
    • Large.…...7ft x 5ft x 4ft
    • Medium....6ft x 4ft x 4ft
    • Small........4ft x 3ft x 4ft

More Giveaways!

Congrats March Contest Winner!

Shalane

Shalane

Name: Shalane

Position at Lifetime Products: Product Marketing Manager for the Tables and Chairs category

How long at Lifetime Products: I have been with Lifetime since October 2009

My favorite Lifetime Products: Some of my favorites include: the Storage Box, round picnic table, and of course the kayaks. I love working for a company with such a wide variety of fun, durable products

Read all posts by Shalane

Comments

Tricia

3/24/2010 10:23:48 AM

Be forewarned about buying any metal Lifetime products. If you experience any degradation of the materials and workmanship, they will use any of the multiple disclaimers in the product manual to refute a warranty claim.

katie

3/31/2010 6:10:57 PM

@Tricia, I'm sad to hear you had a less than great experience! I'd like to personally invite you to re-submit your claim, and I'll see it through alongside our Customer Care Department. Please email pr@lifetime.com.

Jeff

6/1/2010 1:24:32 PM

I'm a soccer coach and have purchased two of your goals to use for practices.  One disappointment I have is that you did not include a carry bag with the goal.  A carry bag would make transport much easier as well as provide protection to the posts and net during storage.

Jan

6/2/2010 3:58:42 PM

@Jeff, Glad to hear you purchased 2 goals!  Hope they are working well for you.  I know it may be a little too late for you (unless you plan to buy more goals!) but we are planning to sell a model at Costco this summer that will come in a carrying bag!

Brian

7/6/2010 11:20:10 AM

Jan,

I see you mentioned a carrying case your company had planned to include. What about offering it to those of us who purchased the goals already.

I wonder what happened when this design was developed and tested by your company? Didn't anyone lift or carry these things? I mean I saw them at Dicks and as soon as the guy opened the box and I put my hands on them I was thinking how much of a burden they'd be to transport. They are beautifully constructed, but need something to transport them with. Not even strap handles???

Shalane

7/6/2010 3:15:08 PM

Brian, the soccer goal that comes in a carrying case just barely became available at Costco. Since this is such a new product, they are still researching the possibility of selling the case individually, however as of now, they only manufacture enough carrying bags to cover the soccer goals for Costco. In the future you may be able to order a carrying bag through our customer service department....but we will keep you posted.

We are constantly trying to improve our products and get new ideas. Thanks for your input....customer feedback really helps us know what our customers need and want the most.

Kenneth

3/14/2011 7:37:30 PM

I am really interested in purchasing 2 of these goals for my soccer team. I would like to see a video on how easy it is to put these things up and take them down. I looked at the Lifetime youtube page didn't find anything like this. please let me know if you guys post a video showing these wonderful looking goals off.

Jan

3/16/2011 8:14:24 AM

Thanks for the feedback.  We are working hard to get videos up for almost all of our products.   I'll check our video schedule.  If it's not on the line-up soon, I'll see if we can maybe take a quick informal one to share with you so you can see first-hand how it works.  I'll let you know...

Lee Burrows

3/19/2011 9:50:19 PM

Hello...these are great nets - I purchased two for my back yard and as a soccer coach I use them for training sessions. Unfortunately, one of the steel plugs that are inserted in the holes on the posts near the corners to stabilize the net have gone missing. Any way of purchasing replacement parts??

Shalane

3/21/2011 2:12:12 PM

Yes, you should be able to purchase replacement parts. I recommend calling our customer service line and they should be able to help you out. 800-225-3865.

Scott

4/9/2011 1:53:09 PM

I purchased a lifetime soccer net from costco last summer and wish to purchase another, however costco in canada no longer carries them. Any ideas where i can purchase another one in ontario , canada

Shalane

4/11/2011 1:39:44 PM

Scott - I'm happy to hear that you've had a good experience with our Soccer Goal. Although the goal is available in many US stores, the only account in Canada currently taking the goal is Canadian Tire, but I am unsure on specific locations. It is however available at several online accounts. You're best option would be online at www.buylifetime.com. Hope that helps.

Phillip

6/16/2012 2:26:15 PM

I thought the Costco set came with a bag? A little disappointed not to find one. The goal does look good And I am confident that the goal will grow well with my 2 1/2 year old.

Shalane

6/18/2012 9:47:59 AM

We hope you enjoy your new soccer goal! We did make a model that came with a bag a while ago, but that model has been discontinued. However, with the fold-up design, we hope it is still convenient to use and transport! Thanks for the Comment!

Life Is Short...So Are Adjustable Height Tables!
In my Spring Break post, I mentioned how my parents crammed their van full and drove from Ohio to Texas to stay in a condo on the beach in Port Aransas for the month of March. Let me tell you, they packed practically everything but the kitchen sink. Literally. Clothes, tool boxes, fishing poles, a laptop, a printer, bicycles, a sewing machine... and even a Lifetime table! Seriously! My mom packed her 4' fold-in-half adjustable height table so she could use it as her sewing table. (Thank goodness its compact for easy transportation because they needed every inch of cargo space they could get.) Mom set the table up right in front of the windows so she could enjoy the ocean view while she sewed. She loves to make quilts as a hobby, but I also took advantage of her skills and had her take tucks in some of my skinny-mini son's sh...
3 People On Your Christmas List Who Need a Lifetime Table
1.The HostessKnow a woman who has a knack for hosting dashing parties? Lend her an extra hand and give her the Lifetime 4-Foot Adjustable Height Table. This table is a hostess dream. Its lightweight so she can easily set it up in advance by herself. Use it at the table height for extra adult dining space, set it at its lowest height for the kiddie table at family gatherings or birthday parties, or use it at the tall buffet height for a convenient and portable serving table. 2. The Craft QueenShe can sew, she can scrapbook, she can arrange flowers, she can paintyou name it and she can make it. Give her a Lifetime 5-Foot Fold-in-Half Table and shell call it Craft Central Station. This table has just the right amount of room to spread out all of her supplies and still have room to work, yet its still short enough to fit in smal...
For A Limited Time Only Get 50% Off Our New Line of Bathroom Grabcessories
Grabcessories are manufactured by Lifetime Products and add even more variety to the many products we have to offer for the way you live. We are reallyexcited about this new line of products in the Lifetime Online Store, so we're going toentice you to try them out by offeringyoua special50% discount that will only be availablefrom 6/27/2012 to 7/6/2012.Just usethe special coupon code "grabcessories" when you make a purchase. (Please note this discount will not be available after this time). Grabcessories are designed especially for your bathroom with towel holders, a paper holder, a wall shelf, and a shower ring. At first glance, you may think these bathroom fixtures are pretty typical, but look again. Grabcessories are dual purpose in that they also function as grab bars to prevent slip and falls in the bathroom. Each fixtu...