Lifetime Unveils New Adjustable Soccer Goal!

Lifetime Unveils New Adjustable Soccer Goal!

Lifetime Unveils New Adjustable Soccer Goal!

With summer fast approaching, the Lifetime Soccer Goal is the perfect product to get kids outside and enjoying the sun. This product breaks Lifetime into a new area of the sporting goods industry, and has been placed in Sports AuthorityDSG, Costco Canada, and other sporting goods retail stores. It will also be available onine at buylifetime.com coming soon!

The Lifetime Soccer Goal easily adjusts to three different sizes, giving your little soccer star the variety and adaptability necessary to really enjoy the game. The large setting (7ft x 5ft) is perfect for games with the neighborhood kids, friends, and family, and the smaller settings (6ft x 4ft, and 4ft x 3ft) work great for individual practice to perfect those goal-kicking skills.

The portable, folding design makes it simple to transport and store. It comes fully assembled and can be ready to play in just a few minutes. With the same heavy-duty construction Lifetime is known for, the Soccer Goal is strong, durable, and will last for generations of fun. We are excited to introduce the Lifetime Soccer Goal and to break into this new sporting goods area. Thanks to all of the Lifetime employees for all of the hard work that went into making this such a great product!

• Portable Design Folds for Transport and Storage
  • Heavy-Duty Nylon Net
  • Powder-Coated Steel Construction
  • Fully Assembled and Ready to Play
  • Adjustable to Three Sizes
    • Large.…...7ft x 5ft x 4ft
    • Medium....6ft x 4ft x 4ft
    • Small........4ft x 3ft x 4ft

More Giveaways!

Congrats March Contest Winner!

Shalane

Shalane

Name: Shalane

Position at Lifetime Products: Product Marketing Manager for the Tables and Chairs category

How long at Lifetime Products: I have been with Lifetime since October 2009

My favorite Lifetime Products: Some of my favorites include: the Storage Box, round picnic table, and of course the kayaks. I love working for a company with such a wide variety of fun, durable products

Read all posts by Shalane

Comments

Tricia

3/24/2010 10:23:48 AM

Be forewarned about buying any metal Lifetime products. If you experience any degradation of the materials and workmanship, they will use any of the multiple disclaimers in the product manual to refute a warranty claim.

katie

3/31/2010 6:10:57 PM

@Tricia, I'm sad to hear you had a less than great experience! I'd like to personally invite you to re-submit your claim, and I'll see it through alongside our Customer Care Department. Please email pr@lifetime.com.

Jeff

6/1/2010 1:24:32 PM

I'm a soccer coach and have purchased two of your goals to use for practices.  One disappointment I have is that you did not include a carry bag with the goal.  A carry bag would make transport much easier as well as provide protection to the posts and net during storage.

Jan

6/2/2010 3:58:42 PM

@Jeff, Glad to hear you purchased 2 goals!  Hope they are working well for you.  I know it may be a little too late for you (unless you plan to buy more goals!) but we are planning to sell a model at Costco this summer that will come in a carrying bag!

Brian

7/6/2010 11:20:10 AM

Jan,

I see you mentioned a carrying case your company had planned to include. What about offering it to those of us who purchased the goals already.

I wonder what happened when this design was developed and tested by your company? Didn't anyone lift or carry these things? I mean I saw them at Dicks and as soon as the guy opened the box and I put my hands on them I was thinking how much of a burden they'd be to transport. They are beautifully constructed, but need something to transport them with. Not even strap handles???

Shalane

7/6/2010 3:15:08 PM

Brian, the soccer goal that comes in a carrying case just barely became available at Costco. Since this is such a new product, they are still researching the possibility of selling the case individually, however as of now, they only manufacture enough carrying bags to cover the soccer goals for Costco. In the future you may be able to order a carrying bag through our customer service department....but we will keep you posted.

We are constantly trying to improve our products and get new ideas. Thanks for your input....customer feedback really helps us know what our customers need and want the most.

Kenneth

3/14/2011 7:37:30 PM

I am really interested in purchasing 2 of these goals for my soccer team. I would like to see a video on how easy it is to put these things up and take them down. I looked at the Lifetime youtube page didn't find anything like this. please let me know if you guys post a video showing these wonderful looking goals off.

Jan

3/16/2011 8:14:24 AM

Thanks for the feedback.  We are working hard to get videos up for almost all of our products.   I'll check our video schedule.  If it's not on the line-up soon, I'll see if we can maybe take a quick informal one to share with you so you can see first-hand how it works.  I'll let you know...

Lee Burrows

3/19/2011 9:50:19 PM

Hello...these are great nets - I purchased two for my back yard and as a soccer coach I use them for training sessions. Unfortunately, one of the steel plugs that are inserted in the holes on the posts near the corners to stabilize the net have gone missing. Any way of purchasing replacement parts??

Shalane

3/21/2011 2:12:12 PM

Yes, you should be able to purchase replacement parts. I recommend calling our customer service line and they should be able to help you out. 800-225-3865.

Scott

4/9/2011 1:53:09 PM

I purchased a lifetime soccer net from costco last summer and wish to purchase another, however costco in canada no longer carries them. Any ideas where i can purchase another one in ontario , canada

Shalane

4/11/2011 1:39:44 PM

Scott - I'm happy to hear that you've had a good experience with our Soccer Goal. Although the goal is available in many US stores, the only account in Canada currently taking the goal is Canadian Tire, but I am unsure on specific locations. It is however available at several online accounts. You're best option would be online at www.buylifetime.com. Hope that helps.

Phillip

6/16/2012 2:26:15 PM

I thought the Costco set came with a bag? A little disappointed not to find one. The goal does look good And I am confident that the goal will grow well with my 2 1/2 year old.

Shalane

6/18/2012 9:47:59 AM

We hope you enjoy your new soccer goal! We did make a model that came with a bag a while ago, but that model has been discontinued. However, with the fold-up design, we hope it is still convenient to use and transport! Thanks for the Comment!

A Face for Radio
This past Sunday afternoon I was able to skip out of church a little early to do a radio interview with our friends at 96.5 FM in Florida. Ken and Jared, father and son, do a weekly home improvement show called "In the House" where they invite experts in various categories to come talk about products to improve your home. As part of this interview, they are giving away a Lifetime 7'x7' Storage Shed model 60042. This was the third show of this type that I have done since Ive been here at Lifetime. I keep a tally of the number of times I say um or like or some other filler word. This time I only counted six which was a big improvement. I have to admit it is fun talking about something I am so passionate about. I am very content working out in the garden, and with the great weather weve been having here in Utah have had a lot o...
Sure to Be a Family Favorite - New Lifetime Driveway 3 Sport Set
I am very excited to talk about our latest product.... the Lifetime Driveway 3 Sport Set. It combines the fun of Pickleball, QuickStart Tennis, Badminton, and more - all into one convenient product. Put it this way - if you're starting your Christmas lists already, get this on your list because it has family fun written all over it! The cool thing about this product is the portability... no cement required, no ground stakes to secure, and no support strings to get tangled in when playing. The 1.75-gallon portable bases fill with sand or water for stability during play, yet can easily be moved and transported - making the system ideal to use in a home driveway and backyard, or pack up and take to a beach, pool, or park. In addition, the unique telescoping poles allow the Lifetime Driveway 3 Sport Set to be set at 61" for Badm...
This chair is 100% made in the USA by our own Utah employees. Our Latest Innovation
Every Lifetime product has its niche and purpose. Every market niche has a need. For the past two years, weve been designing, re-thinking, and bringing new definition to the residential tables and chairs market. And now, the first Residential-grade Lifetime chair is rolling into Walmarts across the nation. This chair is 100% made in the USA by our own Utah employees. Every piece, rivets and all, has been carefully designed and made to represent the Lifetime brand. Its purposeful blueprint has been crafted and honed to target our Walmart customer base, while also standing up for the strength and dependability of the Lifetime name. Though its convenient thin frame and residential grade look deceiving, our engineers have specifically made the design to be st...