Special Customer Service Holiday Hours

Special Customer Service Holiday Hours

Special Customer Service Holiday Hours

Are you planning on staying up late on Christmas Eve to help Santa assemble the gift he bought from Lifetime Products?  Hopefully, Lifetime's instruction manual will answer any questions you may have.  However, if you do get stuck in a rut, be sure to check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page on www.lifetime.com before you send Santa stomping back to his workshop!

Whether you're assembling a basketball hoop, wheelbarrrow,  or shed, we've got a list of customers' most popular questions including where to find your model number, what to use to fill a basketball base, or how to remove the label from your table!  We even have all of our assembly instructions online, just in case you accidentally threw your copy away with the boxes and wrapping paper.

If you can't find your answer online or you simply want to talk to someone in person, Lifetime's Customer Service department will be open the following times during the holidays to help (including extra hours the day after Christmas!):

December 24, Christmas Eve -  7:00am- 2:00pm (MST )
December 25, Christmas Day  -  CLOSED
December 26 - 7:00am-1:00pm (MST)
December 27 - CLOSED
December 28-30 - 7:00am-5:00pm (MST)
December 31, New Year's Eve - 7:00am-2:00pm (MST)
January 1-3 - CLOSED

And, as always, you can also contact Lifetime Customer Service anytime via email at customercare@lifetime.com .

Lifetime's Deck Box Wins "Biggest" Award

Merry Christmas!

Name- Jan

What I do for a living- First and foremost, I'm a doting mommy of a second grader and a 4-year-old, and a proud wife of a USAF F-16 fighter pilot!  In my pre-children life, I was the Communications Manager for Lifetime Products.  But, once you're a Lifetime fan, you're hooked!  So, after a few years of hiatus, I'm now a WAHM and am happily back on board at Lifetime as a freelance PR Consultant.  In addition to blogging for Lifetime, you can follow and chat with me on Lifetime's Twitter account @Lifetime365 and on the Lifetime Products Facebook page!

Topics I blog about- How I use Lifetime products in my everyday life at home, for kids parties and community activities, as well as inspiring stories... and GIVEAWAYS!  :)

My favorite products from Lifetime- 4x2 Table, 30” Personal Table, Chair, Youth Kayak, and Wheelbarrow.  Although, our Shed and Yard Cart are pretty close favorites, too!

Comments

Bryan Johnson

12/24/2009 11:30:13 AM

We bought 2 of your folding tables at Costco a few years back for Christmas and Thanksgiving use. Our understanding was that you made a quality product but we were Wrong. Both of your leg brackets broke at the spot welds on both tables.

Costco wouldn't back up your product at all and said that they were cheap tables anyway.

Wow what an eye opener!!

Bryan [email address removed by Lifetime for privacy]

12/24/2009 3:12:32 PM

Bryan,

I am so sorry to hear this happened and I can certainly understand why you are disappointed and frustrated.  I must say, this is not common and certainly shouldn't happen under normal use.  If you just bought the tables last year, they are definitely still backed by our warranty.  Do you still have your receipt?  If you do, please contact our Customer Service department immediately with the necessary warranty claim information (www.lifetime.com/.../warranty.aspx) so we can help fix this for you.

Phil Campbell

12/25/2009 9:58:40 AM

We bought 60 of your chairs at Sam's Club. The little plastic insert on the legs to protect the floor, two of those are gone. How do we get those? I think the were used outside and sank in the dirt and when they pulled it up, the plastic piece stayed in the ground. I really need them as the chairs sit unbalanced with one of them gone. Thanks

12/25/2009 12:22:26 PM

Phil,

No problem!  Our customer service department will be happy to help replace those sneaky little inserts that disappeared.  Our customer service reps are enjoying Christmas today with their families, but they'll be back at work tomorrow and ready to help you out. Give them a call at 1-800-225-385 or shoot them an email at customercare@lifetime.com.  Merry Christmas!

Rolf Rennemo

12/25/2009 1:20:55 PM

I purchase the above susystem. Wehn trying to mount, I find that the couterbalance spring (AD) only has a hook in one end, making it impossible to use.

Anything I'm missing?

Rolf

Sue Foster

12/26/2009 11:00:10 AM

While putting basketball goal together, the bottom part of the pole and the middle part were put together wrong.  Can we get these two parts replaced so that we can assemble the remaining parts? I am not asking if they are free, I realize there will be a charge.

Sue

stephanie

12/26/2009 6:28:32 PM

My husband worked all day setting up our in ground basketball system for my kids only to discover it is missing a whole bag of parts. PLEASE Help. We are  very frustrated and my kids are eager to play.

Thanks,

Stephanie [email removed for privacy]

12/27/2009 8:35:57 PM

Rolf,

Hmmm, I'm not quite sure, but our customer service folks will definitely be able to help you out.  No problem!  You can give them a call at 1-800-225-385 or send them an email at customercare@lifetime.com.

12/27/2009 8:37:57 PM

Sue,

Ugh, I'm sure that's frustrating.  Give our customer service department a call at 1-800-225-385 or shoot them an email at customercare@lifetime.com and they can figure out the best way to fix it or replace it.

12/27/2009 8:42:23 PM

Stephanie,

OH NO!  That's not supposed to happen and I'm so sorry that happened to you on Christmas morning.  Hopefully, you already called our customer service department, but if you haven't, give them a call so we can send you those missing parts ASAP.  Their number is 1-8--225-3865.  I'm tryly sorry your Christmas fun was delayed!

Pumpkin Carving Fun
For a fun family activity last night we thought it would be fun to do some pumpkin carving. It was an amusing evening that our two boys thoroughly enjoyed.As soon as I left work, I picked up the boys and we drove down to a local outdoor produce stand that always seems to have a great selection of pumpkins, all in different shapes and sizes, each one seemed to have their own personality. I think Josh and Jake changed their minds on which pumpkin they each wanted about eight times. Originally Josh was really set on a small pumpkin just a little bit larger than my fist, (I dont think I have the patience to carve a pumpkin that small), so I had to use my best diplomatic efforts to convince him to choose a different pumpkin. He eventually chose another one-- the largest one out there. Jake also chose one that I am sure outweighed ...
My Composter is Dripping!
A lot of our customers often start asking us the same questions about composting around this time of year. One of the most common concerns we hear is that their Lifetime Composter is leaking. Long story short, this is normal. But, to really give you insight into why this is normal, AND what you can do with the leaking liquid, I've asked our Geekstyle blogger Joe to give you the scoop. (For those of you who don't know, Joe the Web Guy is also known as Joe the Green Guy when he's not on the Lifetime clock - with his own website called PathToGreenerLiving.com where he givestips for going greenincluding how to use some of Lifetime's Lawn Garden products.) From Joe: A lot of people have jumped on the home gardening band-wagon and are interested in starting to make their own compost. And why not? If you have a garden you have ga...
The 12 Days of Tables and Chairs, Part 1!
Needing some awesome gift ideas for Christmas this year? Lifetime has a full line of products that are the perfect gift for anyone and everyone on your shopping list. And maybe the best option is getting yourself the gift so youll have extra seating and entertaining space this holiday season!