Special Customer Service Holiday Hours

Special Customer Service Holiday Hours

Special Customer Service Holiday Hours

Are you planning on staying up late on Christmas Eve to help Santa assemble the gift he bought from Lifetime Products?  Hopefully, Lifetime's instruction manual will answer any questions you may have.  However, if you do get stuck in a rut, be sure to check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page on www.lifetime.com before you send Santa stomping back to his workshop!

Whether you're assembling a basketball hoop, wheelbarrrow,  or shed, we've got a list of customers' most popular questions including where to find your model number, what to use to fill a basketball base, or how to remove the label from your table!  We even have all of our assembly instructions online, just in case you accidentally threw your copy away with the boxes and wrapping paper.

If you can't find your answer online or you simply want to talk to someone in person, Lifetime's Customer Service department will be open the following times during the holidays to help (including extra hours the day after Christmas!):

December 24, Christmas Eve -  7:00am- 2:00pm (MST )
December 25, Christmas Day  -  CLOSED
December 26 - 7:00am-1:00pm (MST)
December 27 - CLOSED
December 28-30 - 7:00am-5:00pm (MST)
December 31, New Year's Eve - 7:00am-2:00pm (MST)
January 1-3 - CLOSED

And, as always, you can also contact Lifetime Customer Service anytime via email at customercare@lifetime.com .

Lifetime's Deck Box Wins "Biggest" Award

Merry Christmas!

Name- Jan

What I do for a living- First and foremost, I'm a doting mommy of a second grader and a 4-year-old, and a proud wife of a USAF F-16 fighter pilot!  In my pre-children life, I was the Communications Manager for Lifetime Products.  But, once you're a Lifetime fan, you're hooked!  So, after a few years of hiatus, I'm now a WAHM and am happily back on board at Lifetime as a freelance PR Consultant.  In addition to blogging for Lifetime, you can follow and chat with me on Lifetime's Twitter account @Lifetime365 and on the Lifetime Products Facebook page!

Topics I blog about- How I use Lifetime products in my everyday life at home, for kids parties and community activities, as well as inspiring stories... and GIVEAWAYS!  :)

My favorite products from Lifetime- 4x2 Table, 30” Personal Table, Chair, Youth Kayak, and Wheelbarrow.  Although, our Shed and Yard Cart are pretty close favorites, too!

Comments

Bryan Johnson

12/24/2009 11:30:13 AM

We bought 2 of your folding tables at Costco a few years back for Christmas and Thanksgiving use. Our understanding was that you made a quality product but we were Wrong. Both of your leg brackets broke at the spot welds on both tables.

Costco wouldn't back up your product at all and said that they were cheap tables anyway.

Wow what an eye opener!!

Bryan [email address removed by Lifetime for privacy]

12/24/2009 3:12:32 PM

Bryan,

I am so sorry to hear this happened and I can certainly understand why you are disappointed and frustrated.  I must say, this is not common and certainly shouldn't happen under normal use.  If you just bought the tables last year, they are definitely still backed by our warranty.  Do you still have your receipt?  If you do, please contact our Customer Service department immediately with the necessary warranty claim information (www.lifetime.com/.../warranty.aspx) so we can help fix this for you.

Phil Campbell

12/25/2009 9:58:40 AM

We bought 60 of your chairs at Sam's Club. The little plastic insert on the legs to protect the floor, two of those are gone. How do we get those? I think the were used outside and sank in the dirt and when they pulled it up, the plastic piece stayed in the ground. I really need them as the chairs sit unbalanced with one of them gone. Thanks

12/25/2009 12:22:26 PM

Phil,

No problem!  Our customer service department will be happy to help replace those sneaky little inserts that disappeared.  Our customer service reps are enjoying Christmas today with their families, but they'll be back at work tomorrow and ready to help you out. Give them a call at 1-800-225-385 or shoot them an email at customercare@lifetime.com.  Merry Christmas!

Rolf Rennemo

12/25/2009 1:20:55 PM

I purchase the above susystem. Wehn trying to mount, I find that the couterbalance spring (AD) only has a hook in one end, making it impossible to use.

Anything I'm missing?

Rolf

Sue Foster

12/26/2009 11:00:10 AM

While putting basketball goal together, the bottom part of the pole and the middle part were put together wrong.  Can we get these two parts replaced so that we can assemble the remaining parts? I am not asking if they are free, I realize there will be a charge.

Sue

stephanie

12/26/2009 6:28:32 PM

My husband worked all day setting up our in ground basketball system for my kids only to discover it is missing a whole bag of parts. PLEASE Help. We are  very frustrated and my kids are eager to play.

Thanks,

Stephanie [email removed for privacy]

12/27/2009 8:35:57 PM

Rolf,

Hmmm, I'm not quite sure, but our customer service folks will definitely be able to help you out.  No problem!  You can give them a call at 1-800-225-385 or send them an email at customercare@lifetime.com.

12/27/2009 8:37:57 PM

Sue,

Ugh, I'm sure that's frustrating.  Give our customer service department a call at 1-800-225-385 or shoot them an email at customercare@lifetime.com and they can figure out the best way to fix it or replace it.

12/27/2009 8:42:23 PM

Stephanie,

OH NO!  That's not supposed to happen and I'm so sorry that happened to you on Christmas morning.  Hopefully, you already called our customer service department, but if you haven't, give them a call so we can send you those missing parts ASAP.  Their number is 1-8--225-3865.  I'm tryly sorry your Christmas fun was delayed!

Jan

Black Friday Deals Black Friday Deals - Up to $200 Off Lifetime Products at Backyards Inc.!
If you're headed out to start your holiday shopping this Friday(Black Friday), be sure to make your first stop at Backyards Inc., the Official Outlet Store for Lifetime Products. All six Backyards Inc. stores in Utah will be open 9am-3pm the day after Thanksgiving and will offer some of the biggest deals of the year, including up to $200 off select Lifetime products and some products for less than $15! Seriously, a table for just $14.99! (Surely one - or even two - people on your list could use a handy Personal Table that adjusts to four different heights...perfect for a child's desk, a microwave stand in a dorm room,aTV tray for d...
What a Handy Craft Table!
I recently purchased a Lifetime 4-Foot Fold-In-Half Table for my own personal use. I live in a fairly small apartment, so space can be limited at times. This 4-Foot Table is perfect because it has an awesome fold-in-half design that allows me to store it in my small closet. It is also very easy to set up and use when I want to. Another cool feature is the adjustable height design which allows you to raise and lower the table to whatever height is best for your project. And even thought it is a super lightweight design, I also love the handle to help carry it around my place. Well, I found out that my sister-in-law is pregnant and is having a baby boy! I am very excited and decided that I want to make her a baby quilt. So far my project is working out very well with much thanks to my Lifetime table! I dont have room for a sp...